We accept monthly, quarterly, semi-annual annual , biannual AND triannul payments. Our shared hosting plans can also be paid annually.
1 Accounts paid for by wire transfers & bank transfers would be setup only after we get proof of the payment being done. A copy of the receipt of the payment has to be sent to our billing department. Customers may scan the receipt or take a screen-shot of the same & email it as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org . Such accounts would be setup after the copy of the bank / wire transfer receipt is received.
2. We require a written authorization in the form of an email for requests to change billing cycles, contact email address & cancellation / termination of services. Requests on live-chat or the toll free number for the same would not be accepted.
3. Account renewal reminders will now be sent 15 (Fifteen) days before the actual renewal / due date as opposed to 10 (Ten) days duration earlier. This is done to ensure that our clients get enough time to make payment(s). A second reminder will be sent before the due date and the third & final reminder would be sent on the day of renewal.
4. A grace period of 5 (Five) days will be given to all unpaid accounts past the renewal / due date. The hosting service will be suspended on the 6th (Sixth) day of the account being past due and a notification email would be sent informing about the suspension of service. Backup, if purchased / applicable, will be provided only after the dues are paid during the suspension period, i.e. between 6th and 10th days (both days inclusive) of account being past due.
5. We would allow up to 5 (Five) days after the account has been suspended, for the renewal fee / dues to be paid. The account will be terminated permanently and all data held within that particular account will be deleted from the server once this period of additional 5 days is over. Under no circumstances would a backup be provided to the client after termination.
6. We have a 30-day money back guarantee period within which the customer is free to cancel their service & claim a refund of the charges paid. However, domain registration charges, domain transfer charges & dedicated servers do not come under the purview of this 30-day period. All additional features added to an account are charged according to the Billing Cycle. Additional items are non-refundable. The refund does not cover the followings:
7.Dedicated Servers. Cloud Server,WebBased Software,Domain Registrations,SSL Certificates,Dedicated IP Addresses,Additional Add-ons,Any additional over-usage,Any control panel charges / anti-virus program charges
8. If the domain registration expires due to auto-renew being disabled, please notify us immediately and we will try our best to renew the domain name for you. However should it come to the time when the domain has already been pushed into the redemption period then you will be responsible for the one time payment of redemption fee & the renewal charges of the domain to renew your domain
9. A pro-rated refund is given in case of cancellations within the next due renewal. Only charges for the un-used period would be refunded. If the cancellation request is received within six to zero days before the renewal date, this cancellation request will be effective on the following billing cycle and charges for the current month will apply.