HOST ADDRESS: ftp.yourdomain.com
PASSWORD: your password
REMOTE DIRECTORY: /yourdomain.com/html/
- All regular files should be uploaded to the /html directory
- Name your homepage index.htm and upload to the /html directory
- All cgi scripts should be uploaded to the /cgi-bin directory
- Servers are case sensitive (e.g. imAge.gIF MUST point to a file called imAge.gIF).
- Make sure your FTP program is set to FTP, not SFTP
- 125 Users Found This Useful
A domain name, a series of textual characters that identifies a specific IP address, uniquely...
In the beginning there were IP addresses - long, cumbersome strings of numbers that represented...
While a domain name is not necessary to have a website, it is recommended. Whether you are...
Domain names are going at the rate of more than 200,000 a month. Registering your domain name now...
DomainIt provides a domain name search engine that can instantly tell you whether or not the name...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution