Need to analyze your entire website for errors and possible improvements?
- Broken links: Link analysis and validation ensures your website has no broken links.
- HTML errors: HTML validator ensures pages are crawled and shown correctly.
- CSS errors: CSS validator ensures visual elements render correctly in browsers.
- Response time: Can the webserver respond to multiple concurrent requests?
- Download time: Is the webserver CPU or bandwidth too slow at serving files?
- Character set: If a page outputs this wrong, it can hinder indexing by search engines.
- File size: Optimize bandwidth usage and download time caused by large pages and images.
- PageRank sculpting: Analyze how internal link juice flows to important pages you need to rank high.
- Page titles: Check if all page titles are optimized and none are duplicated.
- META description: Verify page META description and keywords are relevant and optimized.
- Custom search: Search and check all pages for custom text and code, e.g. Google Analytics.
- Spell check: Check websites for spelling errors using a variety of spell checker dictionaries.