Please Read This Document Carefully!
All products, services and information contained on the website are "invitation to offer". Your order for purchase constitutes your offer which shall be subject to Terms of Sale as listed below. The website reserves the right to accept or reject your offer. The word 'Company' wherever referred below, shall include Gesture or/and its sister concerns, employees and associates. All products and services purchased from this web site shall be governed by the following Terms of Sale:
1. Payment :Payment must be received by Gesture before acceptance of your order or alternative terms are agreed upon by Gesture . Please ensure that the entire amount required for the purchase no part payment against each order no.*Part payment not accepted
2. Prices :Prices are subject to change without notice.
3. Return:Product/Sevices once delivered can not be exchanged or taken back.
4. Availability:Gesture , despite its best efforts may not be able to deliver certain merchandise due to non availability. Gesture shall not be responsible for any loss or damage arising from failure to deliver the product. In such a situation information will be sent and full amount refunded excluding bank charges /commission .
5. Delivery:Every effort will be made to ensure supply in the shortest possible time, subject to constraints of availability of items ordered, the time taken by payments to reach us and time taken to deliver an order to a shipping address. For further details please see our delivery policy.
6. Revisions and Updates:Gesture frequently updates and revises its products and service offerings. It may revise and discontinue products at any time without prior notice.
7. Mis-delivery:Delivery shall be made to the address specified in the account information of the customer or to the address specified by the customer other than that specified in account information. Gesture shall not be responsible for non-delivery or mis-delivery due to incorrect information provided.
8. Not for Resale or Export:Product are sold to retail customers on the understanding that the customer agrees and represents that he/she is buying for his/her own personal use only, and not for resale or export.For affleated Networks of and individual resale /export product must taken prior written permission form Gesture on detail.
9. Implied Condition:This product is sold subject to the condition that it, or any part of it, shall not by way of trade or otherwise, be sold, lent, re-sold, displayed, advertised or otherwise circulated, without the Gesture s' prior written consent, in any form of binding, cover or title other than that in which it is published and without a similar condition including this condition being imposed on the subsequent purchaser(s).
10. Warranty/Liability:The web site shall not be responsible for accuracy of the description used to identify products offered on the web site. Nor does the web site accept any responsibility and expressly denies any liability of any warranty or description stated herein with respect to products sold on the web site including but not limited to merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. The maximum liability arising from any defect, misprint or omission in the product sold on the web site shall be the price of the product ordered. In no event shall the web site, its holding company or its associates, its partners, officials, representatives and employees be liable for any damages relating to products sold on the web site.
11. Jurisdiction:All disputes shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts/Tribunals/Forums at delhi only. The governing law will be the applicable laws and regulations of India.
12. Modification of Terms of Sale:Gesture reserves the right to change the Terms of Sale at any time without notice. Updated versions of the Terms of Sale will appear on this web site and are effective immediately.
.1. Order processing: Only after payment is cleared will the Service install. If payment method is banker's cheque please allow about 10 days for outstation cheque clearance. and subject to cleareance of amonut . *Part payment not accepted
.2.Order status:Please quote the invoice number while enquiring about the status of your order. Feel free to contact us at:email@example.com. check order statues online
. 3.Cancelled orders: To cancel your order please contact us at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org . However please note that orders must be cancelled before the items have been dispatched at our end.
4. Trade orders: For trade orders please contact us at:reseller[at]websiteshelter.com
5. Non receipt of goods :In case of non-receipt of goods please contact us within5 days of the e-mail confirming the dispatch of your order.
6. Complaints : Should you have cause to complain about our service or merchandise we will try to respond immediately.
Support Contract/Services An active support contract will provide you with direct support via our helpdesk and access to our download area in order to obtain any upgrades/patches/utilities we may have available. The helpdesk is to be utilized by all direct customers who have an active support contract for assistance with any GESTURE or other product sold on our site, any billing issues, account support and related questions. Clients are expected to have already checked our manual, knowledgebase and forum for already documented information and problems regarding GESTURE installation, configuration, testing and administration before opening a helpdesk ticket. Template customization and custom code issues are not handled by our helpdesk system unless one of our staff members has instructed you to use the helpdesk. The support forum is to be used for all template customization questions/problems and custom code. If you have been through the manual and forum and are still in need of assistance, then please open a helpdesk ticket.
GESTURE affiliate program is one of the most attractive web hosting affiliate programs on the Internet. We have high quality products on offer, a high converting web site and high payouts which help you to make easy money from your website. n addition, there is lot we always offer our affiliates to boost your income I.e. Discount Coupon Code, Bonus and much more.There is no better time to join an affiliate program than now! Easiest way to earn high commissions with minimal efforts, just refer your site visitors to GESTURE and earn exclusive commission on every sign up.
This Affiliate Agreement (this "Agreement") contains the complete terms and conditions between ourselves, gesture. ("GESTURE " or "we"), and you, regarding your application to participate as an affiliate (an "Affiliate") of GESTURE . As an affiliate your role will be to promote the various products and/or services from sites owned and operated by GESTURE (the "Sites").kwon more>>
Hold Days means the number of days the credit is held before the affiliate can use it. Due to credit card chargebacks, 90 days is standard practice.
Affiliate's accounts are automatically credited with their earnings at the end of the number of hold days.
Once you are approved as an affiliate, you can begin promoting gesture services /products and start earning serious CASH! Whenever a person you refer signs up and makes a purchase, you get paid!
1. All our signups go through a stringent fraud detection process. Our verification department would cross-check all the information given during the signup. This is done to establish that the account holder is aware of what they have purchased as also the fact that the signup has been made with their knowledge. All the accounts are setup only after confirming the genuinity of the signup.
2. Payments: All charges are shown in INR OR USDi.e.$$ ,Rs... Payments are to be made in INR OR USD. We accept the following types of payment:
- Debit/Credit Card (VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Maestro)
- Bank Wire transfer
- Check or Money Order
- Cash at office , Reseller or/and Authorised Employee
3. Billing Cycles
We accept monthly, quarterly, semi-annual annual , biannual AND triannul payments. Our shared hosting plans can also be paid anually.
4. Accounts paid for by wire transfers & bank transfers would be setup only after we get proof of the payment being done. A copy of the receipt of the payment has to be sent to our billing department. Customers may scan the receipt or take a screen-shot of the same & email it as an attachment to email@example.com . Such accounts would be setup after the copy of the bank / wire transfer receipt is received.
5. We require a written authorization in the form of an email for requests to change billing cycles, contact email address & cancellation / termination of services. Requests on live-chat or the toll free number for the same would not be accepted.
6. Account renewal reminders will now be sent 15 (Fifteen) days before the actual renewal / due date as opposed to 10 (Ten) days duration earlier. This is done to ensure that our clients get enough time to make payment(s). A second reminder will be sent before the due date and the third & final reminder would be sent on the day of renewal.
7. A grace period of 5 (Five) days will be given to all unpaid accounts past the renewal / due date. The hosting service will be suspended on the 6th (Sixth) day of the account being past due and a notification email would be sent informing about the suspension of service. Backup, if purchased / applicable, will be provided only after the dues are paid during the suspension period, i.e. between 6th and 10th days (both days inclusive) of account being past due.
8. We would allow up to 5 (Five) days after the account has been suspended, for the renewal fee / dues to be paid. The account will be terminated permanently and all data held within that particular account will be deleted from the server once this period of additional 5 days is over. Under no circumstances would a backup be provided to the client after termination.
9. We have a 30-day money back guarantee period within which the customer is free to cancel their service & claim a refund of the charges paid. However, domain registration charges, domain transfer charges & dedicated servers do not come under the purview of this 30-day period. All additional features added to an account are charged according to the Billing Cycle. Additional items are non-refundable. The refund does not cover the followings:
- Dedicated Servers. Cloud Server,WebBased Software,Domain Registrations,SSL Certificates,Dedicated IP Addresses,Additional Add-ons,Any additional over-usage,Any control panel charges / anti-virus program charges
10. If the domain registration expires due to auto-renew being disabled, please notify us immediately and we will try our best to renew the domain name for you. However should it come to the time when the domain has already been pushed into the redemption period then you will be responsible for the one time payment of redemption fee & the renewal charges of the domain to renew your domain
11. A pro-rated refund is given in case of cancellations within the next due renewal. Only charges for the un-used period would be refunded. If the cancellation request is received within six to zero days before the renewal date, this cancellation request will be effective on the following billing cycle and charges for the current month will apply.
12. Charge Backs: GESTURE does not allow charge backs to occur to its merchant accounts and contracts with VISA/ MASTERCARD International, American Express and its Discover Financial services. It is not recommended to initiate a charge back hence customer agreed to the billing policies (this document) and the terms and conditions as outlined in this document and GESTURE will use this document and customers agreement at the time of the order to wholeheartedly fight a charge back and/ dispute.
License Transfer Policy GESTURE Licenses are non transferable. Only licenses purchased from websiteshelter.com or an GESTURE Authorized Reseller are valid.
License Move Policy If you wish to move your license from one GESTURE Authorized Reseller to another, this qualifies as a License Move.
The license move requires approval of both the reseller you purchased from and the GESTURE . There will be a 20.00 $ usd license move fee. Prior to the move,
We do not give refunds. If you want to see if you like GESTURE before you buy, order a free trial first.yet some products/services are come in refund class with some time limitation .Be sure before buy.you can get product and refund at price section along with Refund time limitation. If you wish to move your license from one GESTURE Authorized Reseller to another, this qualifies as a License Move.
The license move requires approval of both the reseller you purchased from and the GESTURE staff. There will be a 20.00 $ usd license move fee. Prior to the move,GESTURE Licenses are non transferable. Only licenses purchased from GESTURE.CO.IN or an GESTURE Authorized Reseller are valid.
Requesting a Refund (Balance Amount at Your GESTURE account)
You can easily withdraw excess funds from your Customer Account with Gesture::Get Wireless Identity by requesting for a refund. You can only withdraw funds from your available Balance under your Customer Account. Also, you may not receive the exact amount you requested as a refund, on account of foreign exchange conversion and bank charges, which may be deducted on this amount, by our bank, as well as yours.
The funds that are actually refunded may not be equal to the funds you requested due to one or more of the following factors:
our refund policy,foreign exchange conversion fluctuations,bank charges, which may be deducted by our bank and/or yours.
- GESTURE has a "No-Questions-Asked" refund policy. We will refund any unused portion of your deposit amount of your request. To initiate a refund: please create a Support Request under the "Refund: Funds Remittance" category specifying your ID.There may be minor changes in your refund amount due to fluctuations in international currency rates. We will refund your amount via the same payment mode through which the payment was originally received. If you have any question, please contact us . bill[at]websiteshelter.org . if you are unable to submit sapport ticket please send mail - Billnotify[at]websiteshelter.org
A} Transaction Fees & Payment Instructions
::-1.Funds credited to your account are subject to transaction fees charged by intermediary banks.2.Please ensure that your Company name or Reseller Username appears in the Sender section of the wire/bank transfer.3.Once you initiate the Wire Transfer please create a Support Request
under the "Billing: Funds Remittance" category. Please add details of the Wire Transfer, including Username, your Company Name, Date of Transfer, Originating Bank, Transferred Amount, and your Bank Account Number.4.For Demand Draft/Bank check payments, please create a Support Request
under the "Billing: Funds Remittance" category specifying your ID, Demand Draft number and issuing Bank.5.GESTURE has a "No-Questions-Asked" refund policy. We will refund any unused portion of your deposit amount of your request. To initiate a refund: please create a Support Request
under the "Refund: Funds Remittance" category specifying your ID.There may be minor changes in your refund amount due to fluctuations in international currency rates. We will refund your amount via the same payment mode through which the payment was originally received. If you have any question,send mail - Billnotify[at]websiteshelter.com .
if you are unable to submit sapport ticket please
- These prices are subject to change based on FX fluctuation. You will be intimated by an Email before any price change occurs
- Bank/Transaction Charges may apply when transferring funds.
- Indian ENU/Resellers will be charged Service Tax of 10.3%, applicable on all Hosting and Website products
- all payments will be directly added to your Reseller Account. You do not need to raise a Support Ticket after making a payment.
For any issues faced, please raise a Support Request under the "Billing: Funds Remittance" category.
Payments made via PayPal are charged: 2.9% + 30 Cents The charge will be displayed as Payment Processing, Inc.(debit/creditcard)
- "No-Questions-Asked" refund policy. We will refund any unused portion of your deposit within 4 week of your request. the funds will be transferred to you via Wire Transfer or Cheque only
- Funds credited to your account are subject to transaction fees charged by intermediary banks. Our Billing Team can take upto 24 hours to update your Support Ticket with the status of your Transaction.
Only first time sign-ups are eligible for refunds & the 15-day (or as per product/services policy) money back guarantee period.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for any further queries or clarifications.
- This special pricing is offered to you through the GESTURE Promo Engine .NO REFUND GESTURE Promo on so hurry and make the most of the best prices in the industry!
User Conduct Our services may only be used for lawful purposes -- any use of these services which violates any laws which may apply to Gesture , your local jurisdiction, or any jurisdiction that you or your site may be subject to is strictly prohibited. This means that while using the service, you may not: Post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene, libelous, offensive, pornographic, indecent, profane, or otherwise objectionable information of any kind, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Internet.Gesture reserves the right to the final decision on what constitutes abuse.Client Responsibility
Disclaimer The information/material provided on the Web Site is provided on an “As Is” basis. gesture.co.in expressly disclaims to the maximum limit permissible by law, all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limiting to implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. gesture.co.in disclaims all responsibility for any loss, injury, liability or damage of any kind resulting from and arising out of, or any way related to: a) any errors in or omissions from the Web Site and its content, including but not limited to technical inaccuracies and typographical errors b) any third party Web Sites or content therein directly or indirectly accessed through links in the Site, including but not limited to any errors in or omissions there from c) the unavailability of this Site or any portion thereof d) your use of any equipment or software in connection with the Site e) your use of the Site. Limitation of Liability Under no circumstances shall gesture.co.in be liable to any User for: a) loss, injury, claim, liability or damages of any kind resulting from the use of or the inability to use the materials in the Web Site, even if gesture.co.in had been advised of the possibility of such damages and regardless of the form of action, whether in contract, tort or otherwise; b) special, direct, incidental, punitive, exemplary or consequential damages of any kind whatsoever (including without limitation, attorney's fees) in any way due, resulting from or arising in connection with the use of or the inability to use the Web Site or its content / materials; and c) claim attributable to errors, omission or inaccuracies in or destructive properties of any information. No Liability gesture.co.in makes reasonable effort to ensure that the information provided on the Web Site is accurate but does not guarantee or warrant its accuracy, adequacy, correctness, validity, completeness or suitability for any purpose. gesture.co.in accepts no responsibility with respect to the information on the Site. Use of this Site, by implication, means that you have gone through and agreed to abide by the Terms and Conditions and the Disclaimers of this Site. gesture.co.in does not represent that the information downloaded from this Web Site is completely error-free and accurate or the servers that make Gesture Web Sites available, are free of viruses or harmful components. Though due care has been taken to make the database completely reliable and error-free, Gesture claims exemption from any liability arising out of any such error in the data base. Gesture provides documents that you are likely to use in legal or non-legal transactions. All forms in this database are provided without any warranty, express or implied, as to their legal effect and completeness. Forms should be used as a guide and modified to suit your requirement and laws. Please use at your own risk. gesture.co.in does not warranty any form they provide, nor are they creating an Lawyer-Client or Lawyer's-Lawyer relationship by providing forms . Offline Help Any form of work done or services or information provided by gesture.co.in or any person or persons associated with gesture.co.in vide their Offline Help is provided as a paid support service without any liability whatsoever. Work done, services rendered or information provided, are subject to your own verification and professional expertise opinions/advice. Our work and services are not to be deemed as legal advice . Any material downloaded and used for professional or other purposes shall be at the risk of the user and no services utilized by this Web Site shall create any warranty. gesture.co.in shall not responsible if any information/page is downloaded from Gesture and after downloading complete/partial, text/information is altered/removed/obscured contained therein Gesture and/or its respective suppliers make no representations about the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness, of the products and services contained on the Gesture web site for any purpose. All products, services are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind. Gesture and/or its respective suppliers hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, products, services including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement. In no event shall Gesture and/or its suppliers be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any damages whatsoever including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of the Gesture web sites, with the delay or inability to use the Gesture web site or related services, the provision of or failure to provide services, or for any information, software, products and services obtained through the Gesture web sites, or otherwise arising out of the use of Gesture web site, whether based on contract, negligence, strict liability or otherwise, even if Gesture or any of its suppliers has been advised of the possibility of damages . DISCLAIMER ABOUT LINK WEB SITE : Please note that this page provides links to the websites / webpages of Government Departments/ Organisations.The content of these websites are owned by the respective organisations and they may be contacted for any further information or suggestion. All link for public interest. While all efforts have been made to make this data base as authentic as possible, users are requested to refer to the Gazette copies . our website will not be responsible for any loss to any person caused by any shortcoming, defect or inaccuracy . Any discrepancies in the link website found on this website may be brought to the notice of the concern Department. Free link agreement
Terms FREE SCRIPTS:
I've read and accept Terms and Conditions that apply for this download
FREEDOM TO USE THE SOFTWARE
We distribute this software as a FREE SOFTWARE. This means that nobody should be restricted by the software they use. There are four freedoms that every user should have:
- • the freedom to use the software for any purpose,
- • the freedom to change the software to suit your needs,
- • the freedom to share the software with your friends and neighbors, and
- • the freedom to share the changes you make.
CHANGING & CONVEYING THE SOFTWARE
You may convey verbatim copies of this software's source code as you receive it, or convey a work based on this software, or the modifications to produce it from this software, in the form of source code if provided prominent notices about copyright holder, as well as a prominent notices stating that the verbatim copies or modified work is released under the same license as this software.
Modified versions must be marked as changed! Please include a prominent notices about copyright holder and the address.websiteshelter.com
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, seehttp://www.gnu.org/licenses/